In our creed, it says to “think of God as a protector and guide of us all.” On this Memorial Day, the Alpha Delta chapter would also like to recognize those brave men and women who have served as protectors of our lives and the freedoms we so often take for granted, and we will not forget to “keep forever sacred the memory of those we have loved and lost.”
Thanks to our service men and women for everything you do!
More accomplishments from the ladies of Phi Mu!
Congrats to the following ladies on their latest achievements:
- Kathryn Worthy was chosen to intern for Senator Roger Wicker this summer in Washington, DC.
- Samra Ward was chosen as the secretary for Order of Omega . Order of Omega is the most prestigious Greek honor society at Ole Miss.
- Susanna Rychlak and Campbell Hunt were chosen for the New York Internship Experience.
- Samra Ward, Susanna Rychlak, and Haley Weathersby were selected for Phi Kappa Phi.
Our girls have done so many amazing things within the last few weeks! Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Kim Dandridge and Stevie Farrar were inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- Anna Craig's Video “Impossible” was selected to play in the Streamy Awards.
- Courtney Byrd was named Miss Henderson County, a prelim to Miss Tennessee.
- Mollie McKay was named Miss Hospitality of Neshoba County, a prelim to Mississippi’s Miss Hospitality.
(c) Alan Oil Paintings
The above photo is an oil painting of the Phi Mu house done by Angie Atkinson Nolan of Alan Oil paintings in West Point, Mississippi. Entitled “Magical Memories Flow,” it represents the good memories and the good service flowing from Phi Mu into the community.
"And years from now, I’ll look back on the good times we knew, each memory making me glad that I pledged Phi Mu."